Kabar Lain

My First English Opinion In This Blog

Maret 04, 2018
This is my first opinion in English. This tag category is used only in English. Why do I do this ? Simply, I just wanna say that English is very important in our life especially for the field which use it as the main skill. 

Many knowledge and information use English as the main language to share. For the examples are you can get the Information from the internet in English wider than our Native ; Bahasa Indonesia.

 Besides that, In my opinion is Indonesian people must master English if they want to increase their knowledge and skill in their competence.

As Indonesian I realized that English is very important in my life. With English competence that I have, it gives many advantages in my careers. I started my career in the hotel as an employee in Food and Beverage Department and also as a Butler. At present, I am an English teacher after I decided to be a teacher when I had finished my career in the hotel. I believe there will be more advantages and opportunities that I will get someday as I wish.

That are what I wanna share with you about the opportunity while you have your own English competence. What do you say ?

 Digital Branding

Share this :

Previous
Next Post »
0 Komentar

Yuk Bahas Bahasa Inggris

R̼e̼k̼o̼m̼e̼n̼d̼a̼s̼i̼ B̼u̼k̼u̼ G̼r̼a̼m̼e̼d̼i̼a̼.com

Kunjungi

Rekomendasi Buku